"Extreme Play"
This layout came together really quickly with some URBAN Lily. I am looking forward to receiving some of the new papers that are coming out.Isn't the photo of Jacob's face priceless! He is really goofy and is always trying to get a laugh. He keeps us in stitches! We took the kids for their first mini golf at Scandia in Kelowna this past summer and they had loads of fun. And Jacob decided that mini golf is supposed to be played on your knees. Maybe he is developing a new technique!
2 Comments:
This is incredible!! Your layouts are perfect EVERY TIME, they just blow me away! Wow. You are so consistent.
I would love to hear about your photo developing process. Do you print at home or with a developer? Are those small pics wallet size? Thanks!
Roxanne, this came together amazing!! Love it!
The colors are just so striking and I love that swirly design by the title. What a cutie he is!
Post a Comment
<< Home