Too Long...
It has been too long since I have done a post! Here is one of the layouts I was working on this past week! A lot of Scenic Route and a little bit of Chatterbox! I was thrilled to find the Chatterbox flowered paper that worked so perfectly with the new Scenic Route line. I am not sure if the PSX paper I attached to the word 'pink' is exactly the right color, but it will do for now!
I am going to be busy this month completing design team projects and planning 3 classes for the Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids and a class for Urban Scrapbook in the next month or two. I am also heading to Anaheim for CHA at the end of January, to work for Scenic Route! I am so excited and I can't wait to see first hand what the crafting industry has instore for us this year!
1 Comments:
What a beautiful layout! Love the colors and paper choices too.
I'm excited that you're going to CHA too! Hopefully we'll get together there. (if not we'll have to when we get home ok?)
Looks like we're in the same boat in terms of projects & assignments to get done! Hang in there my friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home