Christmas Layout
This is a layout I just completed for my LSS Urban Scrapbook design team challenge. I must admit, I seem to have a lack of really great Christmas photos and this was one of the better ones from last year. I am going to really have to work on my photo-taking this year and I am hoping my new Digi Rebel will help me.We were given the cardstock, Daisy D's Christmas patterned paper and the Daisy D's rub-ons and cardstock stickers to create a layout with. I don't know that I am totally thrilled with it, but I am hoping that it will grown on me. The gold chipboard letters are Scenic Route and the gold ribbon is from the Basic Grey Hang 10 ribbon collection!
2 Comments:
Hi
I have just come across your blog and thought I would stop and say HI! You designs are just STUNNING!!
Best Wishes
Joanne
Cute LO Roxanne!! I just did two using the same paper line for my LSS...LOL.....W
Post a Comment
<< Home