Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Who is that cutie?

This is me - 35 1/2 years ago! A little scary that I am going to be turning 37 this year! I think this is actually the first scrapbook page that I have ever done about myself! I was looking through my old photo album and came across this photo and I knew that I had to do something with it, so after scanning and tweaking in PSE, I came up with this. It is a little blurry, but after looking through my baby photo album, I realized that almost all the photos are like that.

The patterned paper, die-cuts and 'beautiful' rub-on are all from Daisy D's and chipboard flowers are Maya Road!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww, look at you!!! What a cutie!
What a beautiful layout. The colors are so soft & feminine! Just so pretty!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Wanda Vanderveen said...

Rox, you look so cute! Your family will so appreciate preserving a picture of yourself. Have a fun January, take a deep breath and dive in!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home