Sunday, February 04, 2007

Home

Wow, I am finally getting caught up on things after being gone to CHA last week. It was amazing to see all the wonderful things that will be coming out in the future! And if I didn't already love Scenic Route, I love it even more after meeting Sarah, Jim, Layle, Teri and Nancy! They totally ROCK! And it was fabulous to meet Jamie Harper and Vicki Boutin who are also on the design team. We had a great time working the booth together.

I also got to meet a lot of online friends in real life! What a treat to be able to see face to face someone you have only conversed with online. Some highlights for me were actually meeting Kelly Goree and Kelli Crowe - they are just as beautiful in real life! I also met some new friends that I am looking forward to getting to know better!

I also got to travel and stay with Trisha Ladouceur, one of the coordinators for Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids. She and Sarah are working tirelessly to pull off this huge event! We had a great time together!

Now I have to get back into the routine of everyday life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home