Thursday, October 18, 2007

Canada's Scrapbooking Crop For Kids

Yes, I am coming out of blog neglect to share a little about this past weekend! It was amazing. Sarah had an amazing vision, and Trisha is the one who pulled it off here in Edmonton.

I am so thrilled that I was able to be a part of such a big event to benefit some of the children's hospitals here in Canada. Scenic Route Paper Co. was my sponsor and I was able to teach 3 classes for them, as well as, help out wherever I was needed.

I met so many cool people and got to know others better. This really is an amazing hobby that really binds us together.

I will be sure to post some pictures in the coming days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

So glad you had fun, Roxanne!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What? You're blogging??
I'm just kidding my friend!

Nice to see you back (I check all the time even though I know you haven't done it for a long time!)

Hope you're doing well.

10:19 PM  
Blogger cheryl mezzetti said...

Roxanne,
It was definately a highlight meeting you and Cari. I had a wonderful time cutting kits and spending time chatting at dinner.

I hope we can do it again soon.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home