"Professor Pipecleaner"
I love this photo of Joshua! I did this layout for the Scenic Route website with instructions(check out the bar at the left). I don't know when it will be up, but it should be soon.
In other news, we went to the homeschooling conference this past weekend - a little overwhelming! But I think that I have a good handle on the curriculm that I am going to use next year!
We also went to the antique show on Sunday, and I picked up a cool wood printers drawer to alter! I don't think I will be doing it any time soon, but when I do, I will post it.
Sunday was also Justin's 2nd birthday! It is amazing that our baby is two already! And he is definitely in the terrible twos!
3 Comments:
Love your layout! Thanks for sharing it! And happy birthday to Justin! Have a great day! Kim
Cute lo! Fun picture.
Hi Roxy...I don't remember how I found your blog, but it interested me because I also am a homeschool mom and am passionate about scrapbooking! Kindred spirits! I will be going to the cirriculum fair in 2 weeks...always look forward to that! My 13th year! I absolutely LOVE those pipecleaner glasses and the photo! Your work is wonderful! Keep posting more layouts!
Post a Comment
<< Home